Burton Custom Smalls Snowboard Boys
BOYS’ BURTON CUSTOM SMALLS SNOWBOARD
Rule it all from park laps to pow days in a kid’s version of Burton’s most versatile board.
The Burton Custom Smalls has been a highly maneuverable, skill-accelerating ride since its inception, but recent updates make it an even harder charging option for snowboarding’s youngest rippers. Now boasting PurePop Camber, it serves up a balanced blend of flex and pop, perfect for taking a freestyle attitude to the whole mountain. The Channel mounting system means the easiest, most adjustable setup possible with compatibility that works with any binding from most major brands. The Custom Smalls is a step up in performance over the Burton Process Smalls and is designed for kids who shred it all from park to pow and everything in between
- TERRAIN – All Mountain, Big Mountain
- BEND – PurePop Camber – An evolution of a traditional camber shape, our PurePop Camber profile features subtle flat zones just outside your feet to amplify pop and add playfulness to the snap and response of camber. Early rise tip and tail sections spin and float with a catch-free feel.
- SHAPE – Twin Shape – Perfectly symmetrical for a balanced ride that’s equally versatile when ridden regular or switch. Jib, spin, stomp, and butter with a greater balance of freestyle mobility and cat-like stability no matter which way you point it.
- FLEX – Twin Flex – The flex is perfectly symmetrical from tip to tail for a balanced ride that’s equally versatile regular or switch.
- CORE – FSC Certified Super Fly 800G Core – Lightened up and loaded with pop, our dual-species wood core utilizes dual-density vertical laminations of alternating softwood/hardwood to reduce overall weight with no sacrifice in strength or performance.