Burton Feelgood Smalls Snowboard Girls Sz 135cm
GIRLS’ BURTON FEELGOOD SMALLS SNOWBOARD
Experience it all in a girl’s version of Burton’s most versatile and time-honored board. We give the girls their due with a kid-friendly version of the Burton Feelgood that heroes like Kelly Clark ride. Now boasting PurePop Camber, it serves up a balanced blend of flex and pop, perfect for taking a freestyle attitude to the whole mountain. Perfect for the little lady who’s ready to charge, this hybrid design gives her the fun twin shape, speed, and weight-savings to support her steady appetite for improvement. The Channel mounting system means the easiest, most adjustable setup possible with compatibility that works with any binding from most major brands.
1 in stockCompare
- TERRAIN – All Mountain, Big Mountain
- BEND – PurePop Camber – An evolution of a traditional camber shape, our PurePop Camber profile features subtle flat zones just outside your feet to amplify pop and add playfulness to the snap and response of camber. Early rise tip and tail sections spin and float with a catch-free feel.
- SHAPE – Twin Shape – Perfectly symmetrical for a balanced ride that’s equally versatile when ridden regular or switch. Jib, spin, stomp, and butter with a greater balance of freestyle mobility and cat-like stability no matter which way you point it.
- FLEX – Twin Flex – The flex is perfectly symmetrical from tip to tail for a balanced ride that’s equally versatile regular or switch.
- CORE – FSC Certified Super Fly 800G Core – Lightened up and loaded with pop, our dual-species wood core utilizes dual-density vertical laminations of alternating softwood/hardwood to reduce overall weight with no sacrifice in strength or performance.