Burton Freestyle Re:Flex Snowboard Bindings
- Elevate your game with the smooth flexing Freestyle.
- Re:Flex FullBED cushioning system provides full underfoot cushioning, maximizing comfort while minimizing fatigue, and features a trap door design for easy-access to mounting hardware
- Single-component baseplate construction features one material throughout, providing consistent response and feel while riding on any terrain
- Re:Flex mounting system dramatically improves board flex and feel while also reducing weight; Universally compatible with all current snowboard mounting systems, including 4×4, 3D, and The Channel
- Single-component canted hi-back construction provides immediate response and allows you to manipulate the overall flex profile of the board
This bestseller just got even better with a brand new Freestyle that gives you more features for less.
For riders looking to elevate their game, the soft and forgiving Burton Freestyle binding is the proven solution. Built to make any board ride better, it features Re:Flex tech in the baseplate for a smoother flexing package that’s compatible with all major snowboard mounting systems. Soft straps, FullBED Cushioning, and a lightweight yet bomber design bring it all together in a binding that’s been a Burton bestseller for over 20 years now. Our Flex Slider makes strapping in a breeze with a strategically stretched hinging zone that allows the heel strap to flex and fall fully open. The Flex Slider is also stronger.