Helly-Hansen Mens Freeway Waterproof Jacket
- With bold contrast designs and classic HH features, this jacket is a no-brainer.
- HELLY TECH PROFESSIONAL: Extremely waterproof and breathable designs and constructions. For highly aerobic, extremely wet or unusually long-lasting activities in extremely harsh conditions. Fully seam sealed. Durable Water Repellency treatment (DWR).
- FEATURES: 2-layer fabric construction, 4-way stretch fabric, H2Flow Technology, LIFE POCKET, SKI FREE, Fold away hi vis brim, PrimaLoft Black Insulation in body, PrimaLoft Black Hi-Loft 80g in sleeves and hood, RECCO Advanced Rescue system, Detachable powder skirt, Detachable helmet compatible hood, Adjustable hood, Dual hand warming pockets, Two chest pockets with goggle shammy, Wrist gaiters with thumb hole
- GOOD FOR: Winter, Resort Skiing, Freeride, Backcountry Ski Touring, Mountaineering
- FIT: Regular – Neither slim nor oversized. Regular-fitting garments may be worn over thicker midlayers. Pants will have a standard inseam with a cut that’s straight through the leg.