Smith Optics I/O Goggle
- Quick Release Lens Change System, Includes Bright Light And Low Light Chromapop Performance Lenses
- Spherical Carbonic-X Lens, 5x Anti-Fog Inner Lens, Tlt Lens Technology For Crystal Clear Vision
- Medium Fit, Responsive Fit Frame Design, Quickfit Strap Adjustment System With Clip Buckle, 3-Layer Driwix Face Foam, Helmet Compatible, Ultra-Wide, Silicone Backed Strap, And Articulating Outrigger Positioning System
- Patented Porex Filter Prevents Optical Distortion During Changes In Elevation, Includes Microfiber Goggle Bag With Replacement Lens Sleeve
- Interchangeable Series
The I/O continues to redefine the market. Easily interchanged lenses, amazing field of view, impressive comfort, and fog-free optical technology create a better experience than any other goggle out there.
SMITH OPTICS VAPORATOR SERIES I/O SNOW GOGGLE
The Vaporator Series I/O snow goggle is built to log serious alpine hours–maintaining comfort and clarity in extreme environments. The I/O offers easily interchanged lenses and comes with two performance mirror lenses included to match conditions on the hill. The spherical lens combines with Vaporator technology to offer an amazing field of view, impressive comfort, and fog-free optics. The medium-fit goggle is helmet compatible with an easy to adjust silicone backed strap for custom comfort.
- Medium Fit
- Patented Vaporator Lens Technology with Porex Filter
- Spherical, Carbonic-X Lens with TLT Optics
- Spherical Lens increases interior volume for fog-free vision
- 5X Anti-Fog Inner Lens
- Includes Two Performance Mirror Lenses
- Quick Release Lens System
- 3-Layer, DriWix Face Foam
- Ultra-Wide, Silicone Backed Strap
- QuickFit Strap Adjustment System with Clip Buckle
- Helmet Compatible
- Includes Microfiber Goggle Bag with Replacement Lens Sleeve
- Lifetime Warranty
VAPORATOR LENS TECHNOLOGY WITH POREX FILTER
Patented Vaporator lens technology utilizes processes previously reserved for aerospace and medical capacities. These lenses are robotically cut and bonded together with an airtight silicone bead to eliminate lens delamination–the number one cause of between-the-lens fogging.
A micro-porous filter called Porex completes the system. Its composition is structured such that air molecules may pass through the filter while water molecules cannot. By utilizing this filter, the thermal lens is allowed to adjust to varying altitudes while preventing moisture from entering the space between the lenses creating an amazingly strong thermal lens barrier.
CARBONIC X LENS
Carbonic-X outer lenses are individually molded to offer optimum scratch and impact resistance, increased visual acuity, and enhanced contrast sensitivity. The inner lens is impregnated with Fog-X lens treatment for increased anti-fog performance. The Carbonic-X lens meets Class 1 optical standards as well as ANSI Z87.1 standards.
TAPERED LENS TECHNOLOGY (TLT)