Smith Optics Men’s Basecamp Polarized Matte Tortoise / ChromaPop Polarized Brown
- Plastic frame
- Polycarbonate lens
- We develop eyewear with the right mix of performance features to meet the needs of versatile athletes as they transition from the streets into the mountains.
- This is a true blend of performance and style, utilizing key innovations to create sunglasses that move with you.
- ChromaPop Performance Lenses. When you see more you can do more. Our proprietary ChromaPop lens technology enhances clarity and natural color to let you effortlessly see more detail.
- Wherever life takes you, our proprietary color enhancing lens technology helps you see detail and color beyond normal capabilities.
- ChromaPop filters specific wavelengths of light that cause color confusion, to deliver greater definition, natural color, and unmatched clarity with 100% UV protection in any lighting conditions.
- Hydrophilic megol temples & nosepads for a secure fit. Placed at the nose and on the temple tips, megol gently grips your skin to help keep the frame in place. The gripping power increases when introduced too moisture.
- Smith Polarization cuts glare off of horizontal surfaces like snow, water and asphalt and reduces visual acuity which causes eye fatigue. We precisely align the polarized visual layer inside our lenses to filter out 99.9% of this “visual static”.
- Medium fit / medium coverage / 6 base lens curvature / Rx Compatible
- Smith auto-lock hinges stay tight and secure so your glasses stay on.
- Evolve Eco-Material Construction. Our proprietary Evolve material incorporates 53% bio-based material into our injected-polymer sunglasses. Smith sunglasses are the largest eco-friendly sunglass collection in the world.
Out of stockCompare
No matter what you do outdoors, the Basecamp is your reliable source for comfort and style. The six-base frame has hydrophilic megol temples and nose pads to ensure a secure fit. Combine that with great ChromaPop lens options and you have a trustworthy choice you can always depend on-time to set up your Basecamp