The Ethos is a Women’s specific snowboard for riders who want to learn, grow, and reach the next level. The shape is built around Arbor’s System Rocker design to provide an incredibly forgiving, easy to control, catch-free experience. Expect amazing value and the ideal platform for perfecting your turns and building confidence all over the mountain.
Arbor Womens Ethos 21
- Highland Core – Our most versatile core, constructed with a 1:2 Poplar to Paulownia blend for super lightweight performance, durability, and return.
- Extruded Base – A tough, user-friendly extruded base that delivers lighter-weight performance.
- Biax Glassing – A biax over biax lay-up that’s designed for park and street inspired all-mountain riding. Also creates a good platform for learning.
- 2×4 10 Pack Inserts
- A 360 degree, fully wrapped sidewall that eliminates the need for tip fill, while effectively tying the whole snowboard together. A technology that delivers incredibly tight tolerances for improved board life and durability.
- Recycled Steel Edges – Our highly durable, recycled steel edges embody two of our Arbor’s key values: Quality and Sustainability.
- Three Year Warranty – We stand behind the quality and construction of every Arbor Snowboard with an extended 3-year warranty. For more information on our warranty policy, visit https://www.arborcollective.com/us/warranty
- Wend Natural Wax – All Arbor Snowboards hit the shop floor ready to ride with Wend Natural Wax.
- Factory Tuned– We detune the tip and tail contact points on all of our snowboards for a catch-free ride before they leave the factory.