Arctix Kids Snow Pants with Reinforced Knees and Seat Island Azure
$39.95 – $39.99
- 85 grams ThermaTech Insulation offers warmth in a lightweight, low bulk garment (keeps you warm at temperatures from -20° to +35°)
- 600 Denier Ballistic are used to reinforce the seat, knees, ankle, scuff and hem guards to hold up against daily wear and tear
- Adjustable waist for comfortable fit
- Convenient O-ring for keys, gloves, and/or lift tickets
- Boot Gaiters with Grippers form a seamless integration with boots to keep warmth in and moisture out
Season after season, the 1150 Arctix Youth Snow Pants with Reinforced Knees and Seat serve as an outstanding value priced ski/snow pants. These pants feature a 100% Polyester Dobby shell with ThermaLock W/R + W/P 3000mm Coating, offering a maximum degree of durability and protection from the elements, while allowing a full range of motion. 85 grams ThermaTech Insulation offers warmth in a lightweight, low bulk garment, keeping you warm at temperatures from -20° to +35° depending on your level of activity. DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface. The adjustable waist ensures a comfortable fit, while Boot Gaiters with Grippers form a seamless integration with the boots to keep the warmth in, and the moisture out. These relaxed fit pants also include 600 Denier Ballistic reinforced seat, knees, ankle, scuff and hem guards to hold up against daily wear & tear, and conveniently has an O-ring for keys, gloves and/or lift tickets. The pants provide zippered hand warmer style pockets, a zippered fly, and belt loops. They are water and wind resistant, and are machine washable.