About this item
- SPACIOUS! – The Big House has a high-volume architecture that provides a cavernous shelter built for the car-camping family or bike-riding buddies who want to stand up to change. Tent floor size = 57 sq. ft.; 92” x 90” with a 70” head height. The extra-large, pole-supported Accessory Vestibule is convenient for those trips when you need more space for camp chairs, bikes, dogs and all the extras – sold separately.
- SHELTER MODE – Pitch it as a covered shelter using just the fly, poles and footprint (sold separately) to create a large, open shelter ideal for providing shade on hot days.
- VENTILATION –Two large, smooth-opening doors featuring windows with two closure options: mesh only for ventilation or zip up the polyester layer for complete closure. Storm flaps on door zippers will keep you protected from outside elements. You’ll love the full mesh ceiling that gives you maximum airflow and moisture management, or for stargazing on clear nights. Bikini-style, partial coverage rainfly provides great protection while allowing easy access and increased airflow.
- READY & EASY TO PITCH with pre-cut guylines and tensioners attached to fly. Reflective guylines and webbing on tent corners make your tent easily visible at night. Color-coded webbing and buckles make set up super easy. Pole-securement points located on interior of rainfly provide perfect pitch and extra stability. Made with durable fabrics and all seams taped with waterproof tape. Packed weight is 13 lb. 6 oz. and packs down to 26 x 13 x 7 inches.
- LIFETIME WARRANTY – Tent includes a backpack-style carry bag with adjustable shoulder straps, webbing handles, and zip closure. Includes 8 triangular mesh pockets (4 lower, 4 upper). Multiple interior loops for attaching gear lofts, accessories and mtnGLO Tent & Camp Lights – sold separately. Includes 14 lightweight aluminum hook stakes. To extend the life of your tent floor we recommend using a Big Agnes footprint – sold separately.