About this item
- LIGHTWEIGHT – The Anthracite traditional down mummy bags deliver technical, lightweight performance to excel on and off the trail with high thermal value, compressibility, and comfort wherever you go.
- WARM & COZY – The contoured hood provides added warmth and a comfortable fit. The low-profile cordlock lets you easily uncinch the hood with one hand. The insulated tube along the upper hood opening seals out drafts when cinched. Also has a built-in oversized anti-draft collar and no-draft zipper. Mate left and right bags together to snuggle close to your tent mate.
- RECYCLED MATERIALS – The shell and lining are made of soft and cozy GRS certified recycled polyester. Fireline Pro Eco is GRS certified, 100% post-consumer recycled polyester insulation that has high loft to efficiently trap heat and silky fibers to provide a soft feel and great compression for packability.
- EASE OF USE – The two-way, anti-snag zipper provides a smooth, quick zip and allows you to air out your feet at the bottom on those warm nights.
- SPECS – Storage sack and stuff sack included. Exterior loops for hang drying or storage. Long 20-degree weighs just 3 lb 1 oz, compresses down to 9” x 11”, and fits up to 6’6” / 198 cm.