Burton Custom Flying V Snowboard
- Pro-Tip A tapered tip and tail thickness reduces swing weight for easier mobility.
- Twin Flex The flex is perfectly symmetrical from tip to tail for a balanced ride that’s equally versatile regular or switch.
- Sintered WFO Infusing a specially formulated wax deep into the pores of this extra-absorbent, high-density sintered material results in an ultra-durable base that stays wide open all season and in any condition.
- Infinite Ride This Burton-exclusive technology allows maximized pop and strength by overbuilding the board, then putting it in a machine that breaks in the board for you. Whether you choose to ride Flat Top, Flying V, or Camber, rest assured that with Infinite Ride your board will maintain its flex, pop, and feel from the first day forward, season after season.
- The Channel Mounting System Stronger, faster, easier, and more adjustable — The Channel gives you ultimate control of your stance and your board in a design compatible with all major bindings (not just Burton’s).
Pro-Tip A tapered tip and tail thickness reduces swing weight for easier mobility.