- Re:Flex Fullbed Cushioning System Provides Full Underfoot Cushioning, Maximizing Comfort While Minimizing Fatigue, And Features A Trap-Door Design For Easy-Access To Mounting Hardware
- Single-Component Baseplate Construction Features One Material Throughout, Providing Consistent Response And Feel While Riding On Any Terrain
- Re:Flex Mounting System Dramatically Improves Board Flex And Feel While Also Reducing Weight; Universally Compatible With All Current Snowboard Mounting Systems.
- Single-Component Canted Hi-Back Construction Provides Immediate Response And Allows You To Manipulate The Overall Flex Profile Of The Board; Zero Forward Lean Hi-Back Is Completely Vertical And Designed For Riders Who Prefer A More Playful And Relaxed Feel
- Dialflad System Features A Rotating Dial For Making Adjustments To The Forward Lean Angle Of The Hi-Back; The Hinge Hi-Back Technology Eliminates Hardware And Weight, Allowing For Independent Adjustment Of Your Forward Lean And Hi-Back Rotation
BURTON Mission Mens Snowboard Bindings Dress Blue
Stop settling for less. Get the comfort and response your riding demands in Burton’s most time-tested workhorse.
No need to compromise comfort and performance for strength and reliability when you’re riding the men’s Burton Mission Snowboard Bindings. As the workhorse of Burton’s lineup, these do-it-all bindings offer pro-grade features like ergonomic hi-backs with freestyle-minded zero forward lean, and the gapless fit and comfort of ergonomic straps with unstoppable Smooth Glide buckles. Re:Flex baseplates are universally compatible, so you can choose any board in the shop.
REACTSTRAP ANKLE STRAP
Reactstrap ankle strap has a minimized construction that is ultra responsive, conforming to any boot