ENO – Eagles Nest Outfitters DryFly Rain Tarp, Ultralight Hammock Accessory, Navy …
- RAIN, RAIN, GO AWAY: The DryFly Rain Tarp is made of polyurethane-treated ripstop nylon and features the best water-shedding capabilities. Stay dry and cozy all night long.
- SAFE FROM ANY STORM: Features a unique shape and a spacious interior with all the headroom you could ask for, providing an allover coverage area to keep you and your gear dry.
- ADVENTURE READY: Weighing only 22 ounces, the DryFly has a built-in stuff sack, making it super easy to take on trips or store when not in use.
- KEEP YOUR GEAR DRY: The DryFly Rain Tarp is versatile and durable, making it the perfect shelter for your tarp, to protect your gear, clothes, backcountry kitchen, or your furry friend.
- PLEASE NOTE: ENO attempts to reduce potential waste by using every bit of fabric available in production, so the color of the stuff sack and stitching might vary from what is pictured. (Tarps do not come with stakes. Stakes are sold separately.)
1 in stockCompare
If you were a pirate, the DryFly would be the equivalent of battening down the hatches. When a squall comes a-blowin’ through, you’ll be glad you’ve got the DryFly’s 8-point guy system and ample footprint. Able to withstand a gale, you can rest easy, because under the DryFly, you and your booty are safe. Unfolded Dimensions: (L x W) 10′ 6″ x 5′ 2″; Stuffed Dimensions: (L x W) 10″ x 4″; Weight: 22 ounces. *Tarps do not come with stakes. Stakes are sold separately* –About Eagles Nest Outfitters, Inc— In the summer of 1999, brothers Peter and Paul Pinholster decided to permanently escape the traditional workplace and make hanging out their full time occupation. They wanted a business that would challenge them creatively, but also allow them to pursue a laid-back lifestyle. — They began as a small operation in Florida, planning to travel the East Coast in a ramshackle minivan and sell hammocks at music festivals and community gatherings along the way. In the early years, home was wherever the van was parked that night. The brothers dedicated their days and nights to making and selling the most comfortable hammocks in the world. — In a short time, the boys found themselves with more business than they could handle from the van. Weary from a life on the road, they eagerly settled down in Asheville, NC and continued growing the business into what is now a thriving company. Today, they continue to supply the best hammocks and accessories to like-minded people across the globe.