- PRECISION DESIGN, ALL-MOUNTAIN VERSATILITY: Ideal for big days in all snow conditions on all types of terrain
- EASY TO INSTALL: Our Nx2 Hybrid Hybrid snowboard bindings have an intuitive layout that makes them highly easy to install.
- The NX2 Hybrid is a go-to model for many riders, and with its technical design and all-mountain versatility it’s easy to see why
- Rider ideal boot size : US 5.0 – 8.0 / EU 37-41 / MP 23.5-26.0
- Rider’s level : Advanced; Flex : 8/10
FLOW Men’s Mountain Snowboard Winter All-Terrain NX2 Hybrid Bindings
Powerful riders who want a mid-stiff all-terrain binding should look no further than the award-winning NX2 Hybrid. Built on the same bombproof aluminium chassis as the flagship NX2-CX, it comes with a slightly less aggressive glass-filled nylon ModBack that can be customized for perfect fit. It also offers a little more freestyle tweakability for shredders looking to hit the park. About This Model: – Comfort: 9/10; – Response: 9/10; – Toe-Heel Stiffness: 8/10; – Lateral Stiffness: 8/10. The NX2’s ExoKush Hybrid straps are made from expanded EVA to prioritise comfort and durability. They offer a similar feel to regular two-strap binding, but thanks to ActiveStrap Tech – which lifts automatically when you recline the hiback and tightens back down when you close it – they’re way faster to get into.N-Gel heel cushioning and full length Bankbeds absorb excess chatter and heavy landings, while the 2.5 degrees of canting works with your natural riding stance to improve energy transfer. Along with the fresh new colorways, no corners have been cut to ensure the latest NX2 is ready for all-mountain destruction.