- UP YOUR RIDING, IN COMFORT AND STYLE: Ideal for groomer carves, slashes and trickery, but will equally excel on the whole mountain
- EASY TO INSTALL: Our Fenix-Plus Fusion snowboard bindings have an intuitive layout that makes them highly easy to install.
- Brand new for 21/22, we took the newly introduced and instantly popular Fenix bindings, and upgraded them with ExoKush PowerStraps and custom graphics to turn your riding up a notch in comfort and style
- Rider ideal boot size : US 8.5 – 11.0 / EU 26.5 – 29.0 / MP 26.5-28.0
- Rider’s level : Advanced; Flex : 5/10
Flow, Mens, Snowboard Bindings, Fenix-Plus Fusion, 2022, Size : L
Brand new for 21/22, we took the newly introduced and instantly popular Fenix bindings, and upgraded them with ExoKush PowerStraps and custom graphics to turn your riding up a notch in comfort and style. This is the Fenix-Plus. The combination of the freestyle-friendly rockered-baseplates with canted footbeds, and the Expanded-EVA ExoKush straps which provide plenty of cushioning, together make for a great all-mountain that flexes in all the right places for playful maneuvers, but still provides a locked-in and responsive feeling where it counts. Getting in&out of Flow bindings is super easy through the reclining hiback, and the Active Strap function simplifies the process by automatically pushing the footstraps up & down to create a wider entry and exit. LSR-ratchets are easy to use, and lock down to keep your straps at the same tightness from your first run of the day till the last. The Fenix-Plus is for riders looking for something between a freestyle and a freeride binding that will let them explore the whole mountain.