- Patch a hole or fix tears quickly on tents, jackets, and outdoor gear with a peel-and-stick repair that requires no sewing or ironing
- Use the pre-cut 3” round patches or hex shapes (1.5” and 2.5” tall) for a barely noticeable repair that stays on gear even after a wash
- Choose from multi-packs (round patches) or assorted packs that includes a total of four Hex patches in black, clear, coyote, and OD green
- Repair camping gear with this durable patch and save puffy jackets, backpacks, sleeping bags/pads without the sticky residue
- Stick on to almost any surface including nylon, polyester, GORE-TEX fabric, vinyl, and rubber (not for cotton, denim, or natural fabrics)
GEAR AID Tenacious Tape Repair Patches for Jackets, Tents, Outdoor Gear and Technical Fabrics, 3” Ro
Tenacious Tape Repair Patches in round and hex shapes fix rips and holes on outdoor gear instantly. Simply peel-and-stick to patch up a tent, jacket or sleeping bag without sewing or ironing. Available as a black and clear 3” round or a hexagon patch (1.5” or 2.5” tall). The hex patches come in various colors including black, clear, coyote, and OD Green to match almost any fabric. Each 3” round pack contains two black nylon and two clear patches. There are also four hex patches in each pack, with all the same colors or a combination of different colors and sizes. Tenacious Tape Patches have an ultra-aggressive adhesive backing that will stick to nylon, vinyl, and polyester. Once applied, it won’t peel or come off even after a wash. Stick it on puffy coats, backpacks, sleeping pads, and more without the sticky residue. For easy and lasting gear repairs, use Tenacious Tape Repair Patches.