Giro M Jackson MIPS Helmet
- Multi-Directional Impact Protection System. In-Mold Construction fuses a tough polycarbonate outer shell with the helmet’s impact-absorbing foam liner. The fusion process allows for better ventilation systems, making In-Mold helmets lighter and cooler than traditional helmets.
- FIT SYSTEM – In Form 2 Fit System is lighter and lower profile than the original, making it even easier to dial in a custom fit in seconds-even with gloves on. An improved dial design provides up to 6cm of adjustment plus enhanced stability. The updated, easy adjust Vertical Tuning feature accommodates different goggles and head shapes for a custom fit free of gaper gap.
- VENTILATION – Passive Aggressive Venting System — The discreet exterior vent design and interior channeling combine to create optimal airflow and temperature regulation. This auto-venting technology manages airflow and temperature while in-motion riding, hiking or standing static.
- SEAMLESS COMPATIBILITY WITH ALL GIRO GOGGLES – Giro products have been meticulously designed and tested to work together. We’ve fine-tuned the pairings of our helmets and goggles using exhaustive testing in our Dome R&D center and translating those findings into the perfect Seamless Compatibility fit. We recommend Giro Contact and Axis Goggles.
- FEATURES – MIPS. TPU Injected brim. Removable goggle retainer. Removable earpads. Compatible with aftermarket Giro audio systems by Outdoor Tech
THE NEW JACKSON HELMET IS FOCUSED ON DESIGN AND STYLE. THE SLEEK NEW STANDOUT HELMET LINES CREATED AN OPPORTUNITY FOR AN EVOLUTIONARY STEP FORWARD IN NEW PERFORMANCE AND FUNCTIONAL ATTRIBUTES.
The modern profile of the new Jackson helmet utilizes the new Passive Aggressive Venting system, inspired by the aerodynamic airflow of high-end autos. The discreet yet powerful system effectively manages airflow and temperature while in-motion riding, hiking or standing static. The overall look is finished with a slight brim and subtle lines for Seamless Compatibility with Giro goggles. The Jackson MIPS technology, an ultra-lightweight construction and the dialed In Form 2 Fit system allowing you to confidently focus on the terrain ahead. Leave no line untracked in the new ultimate freeride helmet.