- Multi-Directional Impact Protection System. Hard Shell construction produces great helmets at a great value. A rugged outer shell is molded and then attached to the EPS foam liner.
- FIT SYSTEM – In Form Fit System makes it easy to dial in a custom fit in seconds – even with gloves on. An ergo-friendly dial at the base of the helmet provides up to 6cm of adjustment and enhanced stability. Vertical Tuning feature accommodates different goggles and head shapes for a custom fit free of gaper gap (space between goggles and helmet).
- VENTILATION – Thermostat Control adjustable venting allows you to custom tune airflow instantly with a simple, low profile control button on the outside of the helmet. No other system is faster or easier to adjust, and nothing is more effective at keeping you comfortable. Stack Vent in the front of the helmet which aligns with your goggles and helps to keep them clear and fog free.
- SEAMLESS COMPATIBILITY WITH ALL GIRO GOGGLES – Giro products have been meticulously designed and tested to work together. We’ve fine-tuned the pairings of our helmets and goggles using exhaustive testing in our Dome R&D center and translating those findings into the perfect Seamless Compatibility fit. We recommend Giro Axis Goggles.
- FEATURES – MIPS. Removable goggle retainer. Removable earpads. Compatible with aftermarket Giro audio systems by Outdoor Tech
Giro Trig MIPS Snow Helmet
CHECK IN WITH THE TRIG MIPS HELMET AND CHECK OUT FOR ALL YOUR FREESTYLE SESSIONS AND BACKCOUNTRY EXPEDITIONS.
Thermostat Control Adjustable Venting allows for perfect airflow whether ascending or descending, and the Stack Ventilation keeps your goggles fog free no matter what your energy output. Meanwhile, its fit can be customized at the turn of a dial via the In Form Fit System and the Multi-Directional Impact Protection System may offer more protection in angled impacts. All this tech business is shielded in a progressive brimmed design.