About this item
- Monocoque construction – Integrating the top and bottom fiberglass layers into one. Generating a more durable board on side impacts to prevent delamination.
- Layered glass – Our fiberglass is available in 3 weights depending on the board. Over time, traditional woven glass fibers will separate. With layered glass every hyperlite deck will have the same pop off the double up year after year.
- Biolite 3 core – The secret recipe we have been perfecting since day one. This core material is the gold standard in the industry and used throughout our line. Bio 3 is our lightest and most durable formula to date.
- Tail shape – squash – A squarer back with rounded corners delivering a snappy feel with increased hold in the wave.
- Butch customs – Scott bouchard has been shaping wakeboards for close to twenty years, working with the biggest legends in the sport. Based in satellite beach, florida scott’s influence on wakeboard and wakesurf shapes can be seen throughout hyperlite line up.