The C-4 is designed for performance all over the mountain. From the park to the peak, this binding won’t let you down. The One-Piece Ankle Strap contours to the shape of your boot and provides durability without extra weight. The C-Series Chassis pairs an aluminum heel cup with a polycarbonate base tray. The aluminum heelcup provides the feel and durability of aluminum where you need it while the composite tray offers comfort and a smooth ride. The canted footbed aligns your joints with a 2.5 degree angle while providing more leverage over the tip and tail of your board. The C-4 is designed for all-mountain freestyle performance.
Ride C-4 Mens Snowboard Bindings Olive
- C-Series Composite Chassis – The C-Series Chassis pairs the extruded aluminum heel-cup with a polycarbonate base tray. The heel-cup provides ultimate toe heel response, while the polycarbonate tray underfoot offers a comfortable and smooth ride.
- Nylon Highback – Traditional Highback material that offers a predictable mix of response and comfort.
- One Piece Ankle Strap – Designed for comfort and durability. The single material strap provides response and comfort in a utilitarian package that wastes nothing.
- Minimalist Toe Strap – Designed to offer maximum performance and durability with minimum weight and distraction.
- C-Series Diecut Basepad – A minimalist EVA pad that sits under the binding to damp out vibrations