- 100% Polyester
- Belt closure
- SPYDER: The Men’s Sentinel Ski Pant has plenty of heft, sporting adjustable suspenders and waist with belt loops, thigh ventilation zips, articulated knee construction, and reinforced scuff cuffs around the bottom hem.
- DESIGN: The wide range of fabric technologies on these pants will keep you warm and comfortable until the last chairlift powers down. The pants come in bold colors of Black, Ebony, Flare, Mojito, Old Glory, Sun, and Volcano to match your Spyder jacket.
- FEATURES: The Sentinel includes zippered hand pockets and a bellowed cargo pocket for security of important items while cruising around on the slopes. Inner snow gaiters with gripper elastic are specifically designed for over ski boot use and keep snow from getting in.
- MATERIAL: Gore-Tex laminate fabric and 40G PrimaLoft Black ECO Insulation provides waterproof warmth with PFC Free DWR that is fully seam taped. Be sure to stay dry while out in the cold mountain air.
- BEST USE: Wear the Sentinel Ski Pant while hiking, snowshoeing, skiing or throwing snowballs. It has everything you need in the bronze chassis to have the best gear for any winter sport or outdoor activity.
Spyder Sentinel GTX Pants
Spyder’s heritage is one of speed, progression, and experience. The company was started back in 1977 as David L. Jacobs, Inc. While David Jacobs’ young sons were in the ski race circuit, he noted there was only one brand of race sweaters available. He knew he could make a better product and sell it to the close-knit race community. David L. Jacobs, Inc. was, back then, a small mail-order business ‘for racers, by racers’.