- 100% Fleece
- ADVENTURE READY. The Carto Triclimate Jacket is a waterproof, breathable, and windproof DryVent 2L shell paired with a zip-out, insulated liner jacket. It can be adapted for total comfort in almost any situation.
- 3-IN-1 SYSTEM. Customizable warmth for any adventure! Wear the shell and inner jacket for superior warmth and wet weather protection. Wear the inner jacket for cold dry days, or wear the shell jacket for warm, wet days.
- FACE THE WEATHER. Made with a DryVent shell, insulated with our 70% post-consumer recycled Heatseeker Eco insulation and Durable Water-Repellent (DWR) finish, this jacket is waterproof, breathable and warm so you can lock in warmth without overheating.
- STANDARD FIT. With a flattering shape and ample mobility, this jacket is perfect for easy wear or layering up. Whether for a casual look in town or active days in the wilderness, you’ll experience freedom of movement through the shoulders and chest.
- EXPLORATION WITHOUT COMPROMISE. Easily find our most sustainable products with this badge. To qualify, apparel, equipment and accessories must be made with 75% or greater recycled, regenerative and/or responsibly sourced renewable materials by weight.
The North Face Men’s Carto Triclimate Jacket, Vanadis Grey/TNF Black
- [Outer Jacket] Standard fit
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed DryVent 2L shell with taffeta lining
- 100% windproof fabric
- Zip-in-compatible integration with complementing garments from The North Face
- Removable, fully adjustable hood
- Stormflap with Velcro closure covers the center front zip
- Covered, reverse-coil chest pocket zip
- Exposed, Zippered hand pockets
- Adjustable Velcro cuff tabs
- Hem cinch-cord
- [Inner Jacket] 100 g PrimaLoft Black Insulation
- Exposed, VISLON center front zip
- Exposed, reverse-coil hand pocket zips