UST SaberCut Chain Saw with 24 Inch Bi-Directional Blade and Compact Design
- DIMENSIONS: 24” L weighs 4.3 oz
- EASE OF USE: Comfortable wrist straps prevent stress on your hands and the reach can be extended by adding extra cordage to each handle (rope not included)
- RELIABLE: Flexible, pocket size blade cuts at a variety of angles with little clearance making is great for cutting limbs and branches at ground level or while up in your stand
- DURABLE: Double sided, non-binding chain is just like a regular chainsaw and the self-cleaning saw teeth last long periods of time with hardly any maintenance required
- CONVENIENT: Teeth can be sharpened with a standard 1/8-inch saw blade sharpener
2 in stockCompare
The heavy-duty, SaberCut Chainsaw uses a flexible, bi-directional 24″ blade to easily saw through tree limbs and branches and cut at a variety of angles. A great tool for backcountry travel, ultralight backpacking and emergency preparedness. The lightweight saw features comfortable wrist straps and can extend your reach by adding extra cordage to each handle (rope not included). The saw lasts indefinitely with minimal maintenance and can be sharpened using a standard 1/8″ saw blade sharpener.